Worldwide Apple Online Training
Our official Apple online training is the ideal way to get Apple certified anywhere in the world, without leaving your office or home. You will save the time and expense of travelling while receiving the same Apple-authorised courses that we run in London.
Each class is led by an experienced trainer, and you can interact easily via your computer’s microphone and webcam.
- Get Apple certified anywhere in the world
- Save travel and accommodation costs
- Keep your IT staff close at hand
- Train with the UK’s leading Apple course provider
Train in Your Time Zone
We run our virtual Apple courses at 9am to 5pm in six time zones:
- UTC (London, Dublin, Casablanca, Kinshasa)
- UTC +1 (Oslo, Athens, Cairo, Johanesburg)
- UTC +3 (Moscow, Istanbul, Riyadh, Nairobi)
- UTC +4 (Yerevan, Tbilisi, Baku, Dubai)
- UTC +12 (Auckland, Wellington)
- UTC -4 (New York, Atlanta, Caracas, Santiago)
What Our Students Say
Our Virtual Apple Training Courses
Each of our virtual Apple training courses provides you with technical skills in macOS or iOS support, development, and deployment. You can also enhance your reputation and your career with official Apple certifications, gained by passing online exams.
We’re Ready and Waiting for Your Call
We’re expert at tailoring virtual Apple training to our clients’ needs. Why not call us today and tell us how you’d like your course to be run?
Call us on (+44) 0203 507 1728 or fill in the form below.
How the Virtual Apple Training Works
Our virtual Apple training is run on Cisco Webex, an intuitive platform that’s used by 130 million professionals each month. Before joining the training, you simply download the free Webex software and then join our private training room online.
Hardware Requirements for Virtual Courses
- a WebEx-compatible device to observe the exercises in the class: a laptop, desktop, or tablet is recommended. Please test and ensure your equipment works before the day of the class.
- broadband or fast internet connection
- a webcam, microphone, and headphones to interact with the tutor
- an Apple Mac with the latest OS (10.15) to practice exercises along with the tutor. Note: if you can’t access a Mac during the live course, learning materials can be provided at the end of each class for you to practice in your own time.