Limited-Time Offer: 40% off Online Apple Courses
In uncertain times, people with strong digital skills are in higher demand than ever. So to help you get the certifications you need, we’re offering a 40 percent discount on online Apple training. This offer is valid for courses scheduled before May 31, 2020.
The Only UK Official Apple Online Training
Our official Apple online training is the ideal way to get Apple certified without leaving your office or home. You will save the time and expense of travelling while receiving the same Apple-authorised courses that we run in London.
Each live class is led by an Apple-authorised and experienced trainer, and you can interact via your computer’s microphone and webcam.
- Get Apple certified anywhere in the world
- Save travel and accommodation costs
- Keep your IT staff close at hand
- Train with the UK’s leading Apple course provider
Our Virtual Apple Training Courses
Each of our virtual Apple training courses provides you with technical skills in macOS or iOS support, development, and deployment. You can also enhance your reputation and your career with official Apple certifications, gained by passing online exams.
We’re Ready and Waiting for Your Call
We’re expert at tailoring virtual Apple training to our clients’ needs. Why not call us today and tell us how you’d like your course to be run?
Call us on (+44) 0203 507 1728 or fill in the form below.
How the virtual Apple training works
Our virtual Apple training is run on Cisco Webex, an intuitive platform that’s used by 130 million professionals each month. Before joining the training, you simply download the free Webex software and then join our private training room online.
Essential hardware requirements for virtual courses
- a WebEx compatible device to observe the exercises in the class – a laptop, desktop, or tablet are recommended – please test and ensure this works before the day of the class
- broadband or fast internet connection
- webcam, microphone and headphones, to interact with the tutor
- an Apple Mac with the latest Catalina operating system (10.15) to practice exercises along with the tutor, as they are shown in the live class. Note: If not able to access a Mac during the live course, learning materials can be provided at the end of each class for students to practice in their own time.