If you plan to work in iPhone repair, our London-based iPhone Microsoldering Course is the key to your new career. This course provides plenty of hands-on practice, with all tools provided in a repair lab environment. We’ll also help you find suitable employers or start your own repair business.
Looking for the Official Apple Repair Certification?
iPhone microsoldering isn’t part of ACiT, the official Apple iPhone repair certification. To get Apple certified, you’ll need to take the ACiT course.
Learn more about ACiT training
This iPhone Microsoldering Course will equip you with the skills needed to perform iPhone chip-level repairs at a professional level.
This course typically runs from Monday to Friday, 11am to 4pm.
If you have work or other commitments during the week, we can arrange classes for weekends or evenings.
What You’ll Learn
You will start with basic repair skills for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, and 8, and progress to advanced level. This includes practice with all the common repair tools and hands-on fixing of all iPhone parts.
This course assumes knowledge of screen repairs and the ability to dismantle and reassemble mobile phones.
We include the following benefits for those seeking further practice and career support:
- Unlimited repair practice in a lab environment
- Retake course modules at no extra cost
- Ongoing telephone support after the course
- Business set-up guidance for those who want it
- Repairs pricing guidelines and example terms and conditions
- Parts supplier lists and business plan templates
- Accounting support, free for the first three months
- Career change support, connecting you to employers
- A free basic toolkit, free of charge
Basic iPhone Microsoldering Course Content
- Basic PCB diagnostics
- Short detection & removal
- Multi-meter & fault finding
- Parts sourcing & management
- Fault diagnosis & troubleshooting
- Tools & equipment guide
- Schematics & technical diagrams
- FPC connector repairs
- IC replacement
Advanced iPhone Microsoldering Course Content
- iPhone motherboard structure analysis, schematic diagram reading, and board view software introduction
- iPhone boot circuit diagnosis and repair
- iPhone display and touch circuit analysis, iPhone 6 display and touch fault diagnosis and repair
- iPhone camera fault diagnosis and repair
- iPhone Wi-Fi fault diagnosis and repair
- iPhone baseband circuit fault diagnosis and repair
- iPhone radio-frequency circuit analysis
- iPhoneaudio circuit troubleshooting
- iPhone charging circuit analysis and repair
- iPhone compass, gyroscope and restore error analysis and repair
- How to use typical repair tools like hot air rework station, soldering iron, ultrasonic cleaner, microscope, etc
- Logic board fault finding, multimeter use, component voltage, and shortage check, chip desoldering, and black adhesive removing techniques
- Chip IC replacement, IC reballing, EMI shield removal, and micro-soldering techniques
- Remove/replace FPC connectors on the PCB, BGA IC reflow, IC repair, backlight fix, charging port connectors, SIM card connectors, battery connectors, Wi-Fi connectors, board SD memory card connector, multi-pin data port, multi vibrator, charging IC (iPhone) touch IC (iPhone) iPad mini touch connectors, iPad mini charging IC replacement
- Motherboard bonding pad jumpering techniques, desoldering and glue removal techniques
- Home button fingerprint repair and NAND flash memory replacement and upgrading
- iPhone 6, 6s, 7, and 8 common problems, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Comprehensive hands-on practice
Request a Booking or Ask for Further Details
Having trained over 12,000 Apple professionals, you’re sure to find the right course with us. Whether you’re ready to book or would like more information, we’re happy to help.
Call us on (+44) 0203 507 1728 or fill in the form below.