Why Take the Amsys iOS Technician Workshop?
The Amsys iOS Technician Workshop teaches the full range of iOS hardware repair and support skills. At the end of this iPhone repair course you will have all the knowledge you need to work as a professional iPhone repair technician.
Guided by authorised trainers with decades of experience in Apple repair centres, you will practice the hands-on iPhone technician skills. By choosing us for your iPhone repair training you get the following benefits:
- 25 years of iPhone repair experience
- Apple-authorised hardware repair trainers
- 98% student satisfaction rate
- Fully equipped iOS repair workshop
What You’ll Learn on this iPhone Repair Course
This three-day iPhone repair course focuses on iOS support, troubleshooting, and hardware repair. You will learn how iOS works and how to effectively repair iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. You will also learn about the
services that work with iOS and how to keep devices secure.
The last day of the course focuses on iOS hardware repair training. You will practice the tools and techniques used to repair iOS devices safely and efficiently.
iPhone Repair Training Schedule
Introduction to iOS
Setting up iOS
Installing and Troubleshooting iOS Applications
Backing up iOS
iOS with MDM
Identifying Repair Tools
iPhone Repair Course Details
- Length: 3 days, 9.30am-5.30pm
- Location: London, St Paul’s
- Some basic IT knowledge and experience of using an iOS device are preferred
Who Should Take this Course?
This iPhone repair course is intended for:
- People planning to work at Apple Resellers or self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
Where’s the Training Centre?
We run this course at 71-73 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EQ, but don’t forget that we offer onsite training too. If you’ve got several team members to train, it might be more cost-effective for us to come to you.
I’d like to receive special offers and news about the following courses: