ACTM Apple Mac Repair Training Overview
Amsys Certified Technician for Mac (ACTM) Apple mac repair training is the Amsys Training-created replacement for Apple’s ACMT course (which is no longer available). Our 5-day ACTM mac technician training provides the same skills as the Apple course, but in a more practical format that is tailored to independent repair shops and technicians.
Learning Goals for ACTM Training
ACTM Apple mac repair training provides all the skills you need to get started as an Apple mac repair technician. You will learn the key techniques of mac support and hardware repair.
By the end of this course you will be proficient in:
- installation and maintenance of macOS
- managing users and settings
- macOS security and privacy
- macOS troubleshooting tools and techniques
- mac hardware repair
ACTM Course Schedule
Introduction to macOS
Installing macOS / Setup Assistant
Accessing / Providing Network Services
Peripherals & Printing
Troubleshooting Start-up issues
ESD / Safety
Repairing All Macs
Mac Desktop Take-ApartsDay Five:
Mac Portable Take-Aparts
ACTM Course Details
- Length: 5 days, 9.30am-5.30pm
- Location: London, St Paul’s
- Certification: Amsys Certified Technician for Mac (ACTM)
- Some basic knowledge of using a computer, preferably macOS
Who Should Take ACTM?
The ACTM course is intended for:
- Independent technicians and repair shops – not those employed by Apple, an AASP, or an SSA – who want to gain the skills and knowledge sought by employers such as Apple Resellers and self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
What Our Students Say
Over 12,000 technicians have taken our Apple courses in the UK and abroad. From education to retail, big names to independent repair centres, our Apple courses cater to people of all industries.
Overall student satisfaction rating for 2020
“Excellent instructors and materials. The course gave me everything I need to start as a Mac repair technician.”
—Shahin P, Excelia IT, 14.02.2020
“Great course, would highly recommend for technicians wanting to broaden their Mac technical skills.”
—Adrian A, ITDUK, 21.07.2019
“The course was structured in a way that made it good for beginners and semi-beginners as well.”
—Viktor W, Janssondata, 01.04.2019
Where’s the Training Centre?
We run this course at 71-73 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EQ, but don’t forget that we offer onsite training too. If you’ve got several team members to train, it might be more cost-effective for us to come to you.
I’d like to receive special offers and news about the following courses: