ACTM Apple Mac Repair Training Overview
Amsys Certified Technician for Mac (ACTM) Apple mac repair training is the Amsys Training-created replacement for Apple’s ACMT course (which is no longer available). Our 5-day ACTM mac technician training provides the same skills as the Apple course, but in a more practical format that is tailored to independent repair shops and technicians.
Learning Goals for ACTM Training
ACTM Apple mac repair training provides all the skills you need to get started as an Apple mac repair technician. You will learn the key techniques of mac support and hardware repair.
By the end of this course you will be proficient in:
- installation and maintenance of macOS
- managing users and settings
- macOS security and privacy
- macOS troubleshooting tools and techniques
- mac hardware repair
ACTM Course Schedule
Introduction to macOS
Installing macOS / Setup Assistant
Accessing / Providing Network Services
Peripherals & Printing
Troubleshooting Start-up issues
ESD / Safety
Repairing All Macs
Mac Desktop Take-Aparts
Mac Portable Take-Aparts
ACTM Course Details
- Price: £1,200 +VAT
- Length: 5 days, 9.30am-5.30pm
- Location: London, St Paul’s
- Certification: Amsys Certified Technician for Mac (ACTM)
- Some basic knowledge of using a computer, preferably macOS
Who Should Take ACTM?
The ACTM course is intended for:
- Independent technicians and repair shops – not those employed by Apple, an AASP, or an SSA – who want to gain the skills and knowledge sought by employers such as Apple Resellers and self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
Where’s the Training Centre?
We run this course at 71-73 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EQ, but don’t forget that we offer onsite training too. If you’ve got several team members to train, it might be more cost-effective for us to come to you.