Amsys Certified Technician for iOS Course Overview
The ACTi iOS and iPhone repair course is Amsys Training’s replacement for the Apple ACiT course, which is no longer available.
Our three-day iOS and iPhone technician course provides the same skills as the Apple course, but in a more practical format that is tailored to independent repair shops and technicians.
Learning Goals for the ACTi Course
The three-day ACTi iOS and iPhone repair course focuses on iOS support and troubleshooting skills.
In this course you will explore how iOS works and how to effectively support devices including iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. You will also learn about the services that work with iOS and how to keep devices secure.
The last day of the course focuses on iOS hardware repair training. You will explore the tools and techniques used by the experts to repair devices efficiently and safely.
ACTi Course Schedule
Introduction to iOS
Setting up iOS
Installing and Troubleshooting iOS Applications
Backing up iOS
iOS with MDM
Identifying Repair Tools
ACTi Course Details
- Price: £720+VAT
- Length: 3 days, 9.30am-5.30pm
- Location: London, St Paul’s
- Certification: Amsys Certified Technician for iOS (ACTi)
- Some basic IT knowledge and experience of using an iOS device are preferred
Who Should Take ACTi?
The ACTi course is intended for:
- People planning to work at Apple Resellers or self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
Where’s the Training Centre?
We run this course at 71-73 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EQ, but don’t forget that we offer onsite training too. If you’ve got several team members to train, it might be more cost-effective for us to come to you.